Selling & Loaning at Estate Jewelers
What to ExpectWe make the process of selling your jewelry easy.
• We evaluate your items right in front of you.
• We update our prices every day based on gold/silver market.
• We give fair market value.
• We never pressure our clients to sell.
• No appointments necessary.
• Private offices are available upon request.
What We BuyWhy choose us when selling your jewelry?
High End Watches
Bring it in! We are happy to take a look. We pay more for jewelry in good condition. We pay extra for nice gemstones and diamonds mounted in jewelry. We pay premium prices for nice diamonds 1 ct and larger. We pay premium prices for designer pieces.
In addition to the above we buy the following…
- Costume Jewelry
- We buy broken jewelry
- Silverware and Silver Sets
- Mounted or loose diamonds .25ct and larger
- High end watches such as Rolex, Brietling and Tag Huer in any condition
- Vintage watches
- Gold Watches
- Antique Watches
- Older Style Pocket watches
- Newer Watches in Excellent Condition such as Movado, Joe Rodeo, Bulova and more
- Antique costume Jewelry from the early 1900’s
- Gold Fill Jewelry
- Nice rhinestone jewelry from 1940’s-1960’s
Loan ServiceWe make receiving a loan for your jewelry easy.
You may have had a bad experience with a pawn shop in the past. If so, you are not alone. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for people to be taken advantage of by dishonest shop owners. You will have an entirely different experience when you visit Estate Jewelers in Toledo.
You can be assured of receiving a fair offer for the jewelry item you need a loan on. If you do not want to sell your item, we make it easy to get it back. You will have a reasonable length of time to repay the loan.
When you know your item is safe with us, you do not have to worry about it being lost, damaged or sold before you can reclaim it. We will treat your item with the utmost of care, as if it were our own personal property.
- Free cash value appraisals
- No appointment necessary
- Completely Confidential
- Easy Repayment Plan